Thursday 1 September 2011

Day 1

Today is the beginning.  I am not really sure how or what this will evolve into, but hopefully it is something exciting!  I have a new iphone app - Hipstamatic with which to take cool pictures on and a desire to try to make this work so let's see where this goes!

Vacation Day 1 - Sports Day





I woke up this morning at 6am - the usual - darn internal clock!  From there I booked my mom and my trip to San Francisco.  (Look forward to updates on day 16-24).  Then after doing some work (it is a slow transition away from the office for me) James, my dad and I ventured out to a great morning.

First Stop - Starbucks!
Grande, Soy, Chai tea misto with vanilla

I am going to try to wean myself off of these before October but I still allowed myself to indulge today.  James  and Dad had coffee and breakfast sandwiches. 

Dad 

Second Stop - MVP Athletic Supply

After we were fully fueled we headed to MVP Athletic Supply.  James secured some new baseball pants and we were on our way.  

Third Stop - Lululemon Outlet


We unleashed our superpowers at the Lululemon outlet...superpower = resisting making excessive purchases.

Fourth Stop - Nevada Bob's Golf


Tried out several drivers at Nevada Bob's golf range and almost bought one!

Fifth Stop - Prostock
Last Stop - Home
Threw with James when I got home.

Today's Lesson: It's great to have multiple hobbies and interests!
How I will be applying today's lesson: Try to take advantage of these interests for the month and maybe find a few more!

What a great day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment